Ideal candidate will have worked for a Container Line or an active Freight Forwarder.
They will have experience in all areas of container export from Canada and or the USA
- Post-secondary education in logistics, supply chain management, or international trade.
- Cargo Booking
- Bill of Lading production
- Local Drayage
- Invoicing and collection
- Past experience with Cargowise will be beneficial.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Very experienced with Excel
- Enjoys working with a team and also independently
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Competitive salary and benefit package