The Vancouver Fraser Port Authority is currently in the final round of stakeholder engagement on the 2020-2030 renewal of the Northwest Ports Clean Air Strategy. The draft strategy and an overview presentation can be found at https://portvancouver.civilspace.io/en/projects/northwest-ports-clean-air-strategy-renewal. VFPA is seeking input as they finalize the strategy by the end of this year. Feedback is welcome through Thursday October 29, through the following options:
- Register to join an upcoming webinar where we’ll present the draft strategy and there will be an opportunity to discuss and provide comment. Webinar dates and times include:
- Thursday October 15 from 9:00 – 10:30am
- Thursday October 22 from 9:00 – 10:30am
- Provide feedback directly to VFPA
- Request a video or teleconference to discuss your feedback
To register for a webinar, provide comments directly or request a video or teleconference, please email Christine.Rigby@portvancouver.com. Your feedback will be captured in a consultation summary report.